Republic Services offers an appliance pickup twice per year in April and October. This service is free of charge to Bella Vista residents with accounts in good standing.
The fall 2022 appliance pickup was the week of October 3-7. The next pickup will be in April 2023.
Registration is required.
Two ways to register:
1. Email your name, address and type of appliance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Call 479-876-1255, opt. 7.
*** No signups will be accepted after the cutoff date and time.***
- Items eligible for pickup include major appliances, such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, hot water heaters, etc.
- Refrigerators or other items that use Freon will NOT be picked up. These items can be taken to the Benton County Solid Waste District, for a fee. More info here.
- Small appliances that will fit in your regular trash cart, such as toaster ovens and small microwaves, are not allowed.
- Other household items that are not allowed can be picked up by a pre-scheduled bulk item pickup, which is allowed once per week with prior notice. These items include vacuums, grills, televisions, mattresses, tanning beds, etc. Call Republic Services at 800-431-1507 to schedule a bulk item pickup.
Items should be placed at the curb by 6 a.m. the Monday of the week of pickup regardless of your normal trash pickup day. Depending on the number of participants, pickup could take a few days.