The fall 2023 appliance pickup will be the week of October 16, 2023. Registration will begin Tuesday, Sept. 5 and be open until noon Thursday, Oct. 5, 2023.
Registration is required. There are two ways to register:
- Email your name, address and type of appliance to email@example.com.
- Call 479-876-1255, opt. 7.
- Items eligible for pickup include major appliances, such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, hot water heaters, etc.
- Refrigerators or other items that use Freon will NOT be picked up. These items can be taken to the Benton County Solid Waste District, for a fee. More info here.
- Small appliances that will fit in your regular trash cart, such as toaster ovens and small microwaves, are not allowed.
- Other household items that are not allowed can be picked up by a pre-scheduled bulk item pickup, which is allowed once per week with prior notice. These items include vacuums, grills, televisions, mattresses, tanning beds, etc. Call Republic Services at 800-431-1507 to schedule a bulk item pickup.