101 Town Center, P.O. Box 5655, Bella Vista, AR 72714 (479)876-1255
Resource Links and Tips


Additional Resource

View All

Resource Links and Tips

Frequently Asked Questions

I’ve gotten a ticket. What do I do now? 
The back of your ticket has the contact address and phone number for payment of tickets prior to your court date. Payments for Bella Vista Police Department citations can be made to the Bella Vista District Court — 612 W. Lancashire Blvd. or online here — during office hours. IF YOUR CITATION SAYS “MUST APPEAR,” YOU MUST APPEAR IN COURT ON YOUR ARRAIGNMENT DATE. BY ORDER OF THE COURT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PAY YOUR TICKET WITHOUT ATTENDANCE IN COURT.
I need a copy of an accident report.
Citizens should call the non-emergency number at 479-855-3771 to request the report or stop by the Police Department.  Reports take 7-10 business days to be completed and cost $10 each.
My power/electricity is out. 
Report the outage to Carroll Electric here.
My water is off.
Report the outage to the POA Water Department here. For emergencies and after-hours water leaks, call the Police Department's non-emergency line at 479-855-3771.
What are the current road conditions?
To find road conditions on state highways, start here. To report conditions on city streets, go here or call the Street Department at 479-876-1204. 
How do I find information on sex offenders in my neighborhood?
All registered sex offenders are listed on the Benton County Sheriff's website and the state's Crime Information Center
I have a question about a background check or concealed carry permit.
Contact the Arkansas State Police
Can I get fingerprints done at the Police Department?
Fingerprints can be done at the Police Department by appointment only. The cost is $10. 

BCAlert - Sign up to receive alerts from the county.
Smart911 - Register your information to aid first responders in the event of an emergency.
Arkansas Attorney General's office