101 Town Center, P.O. Box 5655, Bella Vista, AR 72714 (479)876-1255
Fire Stations

Fire Stations

Additional Resource

View All

Fire Stations


Station No. 1
103 Town Center | 479-855-8249

Station-1-Bay-copyStation 1 is the original station in Bella Vista, used since the department’s beginning in 1969. The station first existed as a 3,000 square-foot bay with attached living quarters, which were shared with the Bella Vista Property Owners Security Department.

The first addition to the facility was constructed in 1976, which is the current day City Hall.

The second addition to Station 1 was constructed in 1985, which is the current day Police Department, adjacent to the Fire Department to the east. This building then housed the Security Department on the first floor and POA administrative offices upstairs.

Station1-Tahoe-copy

Station 1 responds to the majority of medical and fire calls, and has seven personnel each 24-hour shift. BVFD administrative offices of the Fire Chief, Deputy Chief, Fire Inspector and two administrative personnel are also located here.

The equipment housed at Station 1 includes two ambulances, Ladder 1, Rescue 1, Engine 1, a reserve engine, Battalion 1 truck and support vehicles.


Station No. 2
8300 Trafalgar Road | 479-855-8052

Station2-copyStation 2 was built in 2005, and personnel respond to calls on the east side of the city. The current station replaced the former Station 2, which was located on Lancashire Boulevard and Trafalgar Road.

This station houses three men per 24-hour shift. The equipment here includes two ambulances and a reserve ambulance, Engine 2 and a reserve engine.



Station No. 3
201 Glasgow Road  |  479-855-8053
Station 3
Station No. 3 was built in 1985 and opened for service in 1986. It is located near Branchwood on the west side and covers the Highlands area. A two-man shift covers this station each 24 hours.
Equipment kept at this station includes one ambulance and Engine 3.



Station No. 4
1639 Forest Hills Blvd.  |  479-657-2910

Station No. 4 opened July 9, 2016. This station is centrally located in the city near the Highlands Gate, which helped alleviate the call load of Station No. 1 at Town Center, as well as provide added fire and medical protection to the Highlands area. 

Station 4This station has four members per 24-hour shift, and houses Engine 4, two ambulances, a reserve engine, the hazmat trailer and dive truck. 

It also has an indoor wash bay and is designated as the city's secondary command center in the event of an emergency.