COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC INFORMATION
Bella Vista Fire Department’s Community Paramedics, in cooperation with Northwest Health System, will administer COVID-19 vaccinations to those eligible in the 1B PHASE of the state's vaccination plan.
UPCOMING CLINIC DATES AND TIMES:
First dose clinic:
Thursday, March 4 — 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Riordan Hall in Bella Vista
A limited number of vaccines will be available, so a sign up is required. Those interested must sign up online at the link below. Social distancing must be adhered to and masks will be required inside the building at all times.
Vaccines will be administered to those included in the 1B phase of the state’s vaccination plan, which includes people 65 years of age and older, teachers and school staff, childcare and higher education workers. See the list of those included in each phase on the Arkansas Health Department website.
It is suggested that those being vaccinated bring someone to drive them, in the event side effects are experienced. It is recommended but not required that those being vaccinated wait 15 minutes following inoculation before leaving the site. Bella Vista EMS staff will be on scene to monitor those who choose to wait.
The vaccine being administered is the Pfizer vaccine and requires a second dose administered at least 21 days following the first. Information on the Pfizer vaccine and its side effects can be found here.
Do not come to get a vaccine if you have a fever or any other COVID-19 symptoms, or if you've recently tested positive for coronavirus, even if you have already received the first dose. Information on those symptoms can be found HERE. Consult your doctor prior to getting the second dose. Those being vaccinated will be temperature screened by EMS staff prior to inoculation. Read more on that and other vaccination frequently asked questions HERE.
For additional questions about COVID-19 and the vaccine, visit the Arkansas Health Department’s list of COVID-19 frequently asked questions HERE. For questions about the vaccination clinic, call the Fire Department at 479-855-4454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP AT THE LINK BELOW: You must sign up to receive the vaccine, as there is a limited quantity available.
1. Choose a time on the sign-up sheet at the link below. There are 30 slots available for each 15-minute increment. Click “Sign Up” next to your desired time then click “Submit and Sign Up” at the bottom.
2. Arrive at Riordan Hall at least 15 minutes prior to your designated time and park in the parking lot to the north of the building, closest to the main entrance doors. Please wait in your vehicle until your appointment time. Do not enter through the main entrance. Follow signs to the east side of the building and use the side entrance marked.
3. You will be temperature checked upon entry, then asked to complete a questionnaire, sign a waiver, and provide some additional information, including your red, white and blue Medicare card, if you have it. You will still get vaccinated if you do not have insurance. If possible, you can download and print your consent form here, to be completed prior to your appointment.
4. You will receive your vaccination record card and be shown next where to wait to receive your vaccination. Once finished, follow directions to exit the building.
5. If you choose to wait 15 minutes prior to leaving, please do so in the designated area inside Riordan Hall or inside your vehicle without the engine running. If you have any issues while waiting, EMS staff will be available on site. In an emergency, dial 911.
SIGN UP HERE